Nine Apartments in two locations, exclusively for Rea graduates and their minor children.
|New Life Apartment I
New Life Apartment II
As graduates, the women already have a support system in place, employment and connection to the community. We will work with the women to get their credit, fines and other financial and legal problems solved. These prove to be huge stumbling blocks to staying successful in early recovery. Our graduates usually cannot afford to have first, last and security deposits for apartments, utilities turned on, vehicles, insurance, etc. The outcome for them is poor, due to returning to the same or similar environments, which are not conducive to their recovery. The goals of the Rea of Hope New Life Apartments are to further assist women in becoming independent and positioning them to provide a safe living environment for themselves and their children. This phase will deal with learning to live independently, with minimal assistance. We will continue to establish long term goals and provide the necessary support to help each resident remove any barrier that may prevent them from becoming acceptable and responsible members of our community.
New Life Apartments Admission Criteria
Rea of Hope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability or age in the delivery of services.
- Must be female and at least 18 years of age
- Maintained abstinence for a minimum of 7 months
- Successful discharge from ROH Fellowship Home/No monies owed
- Display fiscal responsibility
- Committed to taking responsibility for self/recovery
- Have a sponsor
- Has developed a sober support system
- Current full time employment
- Must agree to a minimum stay of 6 Months
- Willing to pay Program Fee, ability to pay 1st months fee
- Willing to set goals and achieve them