14 beds in Two Locations
|Rea of Hope House I
Our residents are required to work, attend school or volunteer at an approved location. The focus is on their recovery in a 12 step-based fellowship and establishing themselves as responsible members of our community. As a collaborative effort, we are working closely with many existing agencies to provide training in job skills, GED preparation, counseling, transportation, etc. Working with other agencies is a priority. The focus on collaboration is a key.
The Rea of Hope is staffed twenty-four hours a day to insure a supportive, safe environment. The program is structured to encourage personal growth and responsibility. A minimum six month commitment must be made.
Rea of Hope Admission Criteria
Rea of Hope does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, disability or age in the delivery of services.
- Must be female age 18 or older
- Must be clean and sober for a minimum of thirty (30) days
- Must have a primary diagnosis of alcoholism or chemical dependency
- Must have a desire to recover
- Completed an inpatient or outpatient treatment program recently
- Agree to stay in the residence a minimum of six (6) months
- Agree to sign releases of information for medical, legal, and mental health histories.
- Ability to pass a drug and alcohol test and agree to random drug screen testing
- Must be willing to attend a minimum of five (5) 12-step meetings weekly and obtain a sponsor
- No acute medical psychiatric problems
- Have an ability to use the program as a transition to independent living
- Have an ability to maintain self-care and participate in job functions for the maintenance of the facility, i.e. cooking and general cleaning
- Must be willing to work full time, be enrolled in school full-time, or a combination of both
- Must be willing to contribute $77 per week for the program fee and $42 per week for the food fee.
- Commit to total abstinence from drugs and alcohol
- Respect the rights, views, and property of other residents and get along with others